As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You can trust our selection for 1960s Costumes Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 64477 reviews for 1960s Costumes and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for 1960s Costumes where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best 1960s Costumes.
|1||R HORSE 20 Pcs Hippie Costume Set Hippie Costume Accessories Vintage Sunglasses Flower Headbands Peace Sign Necklaces Glitter Temporary Tattoo Stickers 60s Party Supplies for Women Men||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Leg Avenue Women's Gogo Sweetie 60s Costume||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Beelittle Hippie Costume Set - 60's Style Circle Glasses Peace Sign Necklace Hippie Headband 60s Party Accessory Kit (C)||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|4||4 Pieces Hippie Costume Set||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Dreamgirl Men's 1960's Rock Star Hippie Dude Costume||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Wild Flower Mini Dress Costume A 1960's Inspired Women's Floral print Flower Power Retro Style Hippie Mini Dress||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Leg Avenue Women's Costume||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Morph Costumes Hippie Costume Women 60s Fancy Dress For Women Small||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Forum Novelties Women's 60's Generation Mod Wild Swirl Costume Dress||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|10||The 1950s and 1960s (Costume and Fashion Source Books)||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best 1960s Costumes
We’ve scanned 64477 reviews for you. If you are looking for the 1960s Costumes than this review article may help you.
Table Of Content:
- R HORSE 20 Pcs Hippie Costume Set Hippie Costume Accessories Vintage Sunglasses Flower Headbands Peace...
- Leg Avenue Women's Gogo Sweetie 60s Costume, Multi, X-Small
- Beelittle Hippie Costume Set 60's Style Circle Glasses Peace Sign Necklace Hippie Headband 60s Party Accessory...
- 4 Pieces Hippie Costume Set, 60s 70s Hippie Party Accessories for Women Men, Includes Rainbow Peace Sign...
- Dreamgirl Men's 1960's Rock Star Hippie Dude Costume, Brown, Medium
- Wild Flower Mini Dress Costume A 1960's Inspired Women's Floral print Flower Power Retro Style Hippie...
- Leg Avenue Women's Costume, Multi, Medium
- Morph Costumes Hippie Costume Women 60s Fancy Dress For Women Small
- Forum Novelties Women's 60's Generation Mod Wild Swirl Costume Dress, Rainbow, Medium/Large
- The 1950s and 1960s Costume and Fashion Source Books
1. R HORSE 20 Pcs Hippie Costume Set Hippie Costume Accessories Vintage Sunglasses Flower Headbands Peace Sign Necklaces Glitter Temporary Tattoo Stickers 60s Party Supplies for Women Men
- FOUR ITEMS in a PACKAGE—There are 4 different kinds of Hippie Accessories in one package, 6 different colors sunglasses, 6 peace sign necklaces, 6 different colors flower headbands and 2 glitter temporary tattoo stickers.
- ASSORTED COLOR—Both of our vintage sunglasses and flower headbands have 6 different colors.
- ELASTIC HEADBANDS—Our headbands are made of elastic rubber bands.
- SHAREABLE PACKAGE—Our hippie costume set is a great gift idea for your friends.
- HIPPIE STYLE—The flower headband, peace sign necklace and sunglasses are all classic hippie style accessories.
2. Leg Avenue Women’s Gogo Sweetie 60s Costume
- Package includes: dress, headband, glasses
- Amazing fit and great quality
- Shown with Leg Avenue women’s retro curly bob wig
- Hand wash cold, Do not bleach, drip dry, do not iron
3. Beelittle Hippie Costume Set – 60’s Style Circle Glasses Peace Sign Necklace Hippie Headband 60s Party Accessory Kit (C)
- Complete Set – Achieve an entire hippie fashion for your next party or a casual day with our round hippie sunglasses, peace sign necklace and hippie headband, one size fits for all.
- Hippie Retro Headband: Soft and comfortable to wear, flexible, lightweight and breathable, fit and snug to your head.
- Peace Sign Pendant: Made of plastic, tie closure, special design and unique structure, a popular item.
- 60’s Style Circle Glasses: Hippy style 60s 70s round shades imitates the fashion of the time making it a perfect costume accessory.
- Versatile Hippy Accessories: Suitable for men, women, teens, and kids.
4. 4 Pieces Hippie Costume Set
- What you get: you will receive 4 pieces of hippie accessories, 1 pair of pink hippie sunglasses, 1 piece rainbow peace sign necklace, 1 piece yellow flower crown headband and 1 pair of rainbow peace sign earrings, which suit for 60’s or 70’s themed party and make you the focus.
- Rainbow hippie necklace: the peace sign necklace features a colorful peace sign circular pattern (approx.
- Flower crown headband: our flower headband is made of durable cloth, flowers and leaves are neatly assembled on the headband, daisy flower style will make you more attractive; With adjustable ribbon design, headbands suit most adult and kids’ head and can be applied in holidays, weddings and many other joyous occasions.
- Hippie style glasses: the retro pink glasses lens are approx.
- Tie dye peace earrings: this earring is the hippie look, approx.
5. Dreamgirl Men’s 1960’s Rock Star Hippie Dude Costume
- Woodstock-inspired faux-sued fringed top features lace up detailing
- Also includes tie-dye head band and make love not war and peace pins.
- Perfect for Halloween costumes, events, theme parties, birthdays, performances, and more
- Pair this with Dreamgirl Hippie hottie, for couple’s costume that’s far out
- Hand wash
6. Wild Flower Mini Dress Costume A 1960’s Inspired Women’s Floral print Flower Power Retro Style Hippie Mini Dress
- Underwraps Costumes brings you Wild Flower Mini Dress Costume A Women’s Floral print Flower Power Retro Style Hippie Long Sleeve Mini Dress features a Plunging Neckline Bell Flared Long Sleeve and a matching Headband.
- This costume comes in Women’s sizes Small (4-6) Medium (8-10) Large (12-14) X-Large (14-16)
- This costume is ideal for Groovy Theme Parties Halloween Costume parties Dress-up occasions Awesome photo shoots Theatrical stage plays Events and other dress up occassion.
- This package contains Wild Flower Mini Dress with Headband Costume Only.
- Underwraps Costumes Is a Family-Owned and Operated U.S. Based Company
7. Leg Avenue Women’s Costume
- 2 piece costume
- Includes cold shoulder floral fringe dress
- Features peace sign accent
- Includes matching flower headband
- Durable and long lasting
8. Morph Costumes Hippie Costume Women 60s Fancy Dress For Women Small
- Includes a paisley print dress, a matching headband and a long brown vest.
- Available in sizes Small 4-6, Medium 8-10 , Large 12-14, X-Large 16-18, XX-Large 20-22.
- High quality material with criss cross detail on neckline.
- Founded in 2009 by 3 friends with a passion for costumes, we now have 100s of designs all manufactured to the highest standards of quality, fit and design.
- Perfect 60s theme costume, hippie for women costume, cute costumes, womens hippie vest costume, plus size hippie costume for women, peace party, halloween party.
9. Forum Novelties Women’s 60’s Generation Mod Wild Swirl Costume Dress
- Brightly colored dress with coordinating headband
- Short mod style dress looks great at halloween, at the club or add it to your everyday collection
- Boots and earring available separately from forum novelties
- Available in small/extra small (2-6) and medium/large (8-12)
- From funny to frightening, forum novelties has it all
10. The 1950s and 1960s (Costume and Fashion Source Books)
- Used Book in Good Condition
1960s Costumes Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 1960s Costumes stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 1960s Costumes in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 1960s Costumes for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 1960s Costumes Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 1960s Costumes in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 1960s Costumes currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 1960s Costumes based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 1960s Costumes before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 1960s Costumes they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 1960s Costumes, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 1960s Costumes before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 1960s Costumes will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 1960s Costumes if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 1960s Costumes on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.