Are you looking for the Best Aha Serums? Don’t know which one will be the most perfect for your needs? Don’t worry at all. Our experts publish a list of the top 10 Aha Serums based on good market research. Do you have any thoughts on these? You will find a table with those 10 selected products. Later, a detailed buying guideline is there for you. Go through it! And select the most appropriate one that matches your expectations.
With our guidelines, we are confident you will make the best shopping decision.
10 Best Aha Serums
Best Aha Serums
- 🌟Main Effect🌟
- 🌿Pore and skin waste care
- 🌿Skin soothing
- ANTI-AGING FORMULA: Our unique anti-aging serum is specially formulated with the optimal balance of 14% Glycolic Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) and a ph level of 3.7 It is also free of parabens and fragrances.
- HEALTHY & RADIANT SKIN: It works naturally to gently lift away dead skin cells so new healthy skin can emerge and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Immediately your skin will feel smooth, fresh and healthy and over time.
- THE POWER OF OUR INGREDIENTS: At Alpha Skin Care, we spent decades researching and formulating our products. We follow one simple truth – to use essential, natural ingredients with clinically-proven results to reveal healthy, younger-looking skin.
- VITAMINS & NUTRIENTS: Our specially selected vitamins and nutrients are combined with our anti-aging ingredients to enhance the benefits you’ll see and feel from our products. Vitamins and nutrients moisturize and soothe your skin while our anti-aging ingredients work to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- DIRECTIONS: Apply to clean skin daily on face and neck. Do not rinse off. For daytime use, follow with sunscreen. Our AHA products have different percentages so we recommend a patch test.
- Nightly, warm 1-2 pumps in palms, and press onto clean face, neck & décolleté. Pump 5-15 times to prime the pump.
- A moisturizing body serum containing ahas
- Works with the skin to naturally exfoliate
- Skin radiant with a natural glow
- Softens skin while smoothing & hydrating
- Restores skin's natural moisture.
- COMBAT TEXTURE & DULLNESS: This super-concentrated exfoliating cocktail dramatically smooths away visible sun damage and other advanced signs of aging, revealing more radiant, visibly younger skin with just one use.
- HYDRATE, BRIGHTEN & SMOOTH FINE LINES: Our unique, non-abrasive, leave-on exfoliant is gentle enough for daily use on all skin types. Exfoliates dead skin cells while clearing pores for a more even tone, plus it visibly reduces fine lines & wrinkles.
- Use Paula's Choice RESIST Advanced Smoothing Treatment 10% AHA Serum Exfoliant weekly or as needed in your evening care routine along with your favorite Paula's Choice cleanser, toner, serums, essence, spot treatments, and moisturizer.
- Paula's Choice products are made with YOUR SKIN in mind. Whatever your skincare concern, whether dryness, acne, fine lines, or sensitive skin; we've got a treatment line for you. The search for amazing skin care ends here. Finally, you found it.
- Paula's Choice Skincare makes products that work. No fragrance, no parabens, no fluff. Just effective, science-backed formulas that target any concern from wrinkles to breakouts.
- The Farmacy Way: Our goal is simple. We Want To Bring Out The Best Version Of Your Radiant Self With The Best Possible, Naturally Derived Ingredients. Each Women'S Skincare And Beauty Product We Craft Uses Cutting-Edge Science To Harness The Healing Powers Of Ingredients That Mother Nature Has Been So Kind As To Provide For Us.
- Beauty Sleep: The AHA face serum uses a 14% AHA / BHA / gentle flower acids blend to resurface, hydrate and clarify dull skin, all while you're fast asleep!
- Youthful Complexion: The anti aging serum's AHA blend also helps to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles to reveal a healthy, more youthful complexion and a natural glow.
- Proven Results: Based on a consumer panel test of women ages 25-60 with a variety of skin types, in just six weeks, 100% of users felt skin was soft and supple, and 97% of users felt skin was smooth and retexturized.
- How To Use: Apply a generous layer of the face treatment (1–2 pumps) to clean skin at night, avoiding eyes and lips. Use 2–3 times a week. May build up to more frequent use. Slight tingling may be experienced.
- HIGH CONCENTRATION - 15% concentration of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) including Glycolic, Lactic, Citric, Malic and Tartaric Acids from natural sources such as Bilberry, Sugar Cane, Orange, Lemon and Sugar Maple
- RENEWAL EFFECT - Proven to promote smoother, younger looking skin by increasing the rate of cell renewal
- BRIGHTENING EFFECT - Shown to increase radiance and brightness and to even out skin tone over time
- EFFECTIVE EXFOLIATION - Formulated to provide an effective exfoliation without excessive irritation or sensitization of the skin
- QRxLabs products are Made in the USA in an FDA-registered facility. We only use professional-grade ingredients and never any silicone or parabens. We also take pride in our cruelty-free practices and eco-friendly packaging, so that you can purchase and use our products with confidence.
- 🔹 WORKS WONDERS - Glycolic acid serum contains c booth glycolic acid and it’s used for exfoliation. Glycolic acid effectively removes the outermost layer of dead cells from the face in order to brighten the skin. Gylocic acid treats scarring, discoloration, and signs of aging, such as wrinkles or fine lines.
- 🔹 FADE HYPERPIGMENTATION - Using a glycolic acid peel can help fade hyperpigmentation, minimize pores, refine skin texture, and smooth lines and wrinkles. It’s also great for skin problems, glycolic acid dark spot is brightening serum aha that hyperpigmentation treatment dark skin
- 🔹 HOW TO APPLY - Use acido glicolico products at night only. This is very important because open formula glycolic acid peel (and all other AHAs) make your skin more sensitive to UV rays. Apply during your bedtime routine, and wear sunscreen in the morning to protect your newly exfoliated baby skin after glycolic peel.
- 🔹 LESS IS MORE - Only use a pea sized amount of acid peel or even less for your entire face. Too much glycolic acid peeling for face product can cause excessive irritation. Use it carefully and feel the power of skin brightening. Glicolico acid work wonders when it comes to ácido glicolico peeling.
- 🔹 DON'T SCRUB YOUR FACE - Glycolic acid is a chemical exfoliant. It’s brightening serum for face and deep peeling pad and has the ability to loosen the dead skin cells on your skin’s surface without you having to scrub your skin to make it work. So don't scrub! Let the glycolic acid moisturizer soak in and do it’s thing.