As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Stratford Pharmaceuticals Keto-C Antiseptic Spray with Ketoconazole & Chlorhexidine for Dogs, Cats, and Horses for Itching, Hot Spots, and Ringworm, Cucumber Melon Scent, 8 oz
- PROMOTES HEALTHY SKIN – Our great smelling antiseptic Keto-C Spray is formulated to get rid of existing skin conditions such as hot spots, ringworm, and other dermatological conditions responsive to chlorhexidine and ketoconazole.
- STOP THE ITCH – Will rid the causes of major skin issues, including minor skin irritations that can cause itching such as redness and acne, while healing cuts, abrasions and insect bites without causing additional irritation. The active ingredients (Chlorhexidine 2%, Ketoconazole 1%) will stop the cause of and relieve the itch.
- ALCOHOL-FREE ANTISEPTIC FORMULA – Includes fatty acits, Vitamin E and Aloe.
- SMELLS GREAT – Scented cucumber melon, our Keto-C spray for dogs will ensure your pet’s skin and fur is restored, clean, and smelling and looking it’s best.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS – Chlorhexidine 2%, Ketoconazole 1%; for veterinary use only.
2. Espana Silk ESP2115DC Specially Formulated Silk Protein Antiseptic Conditioner for Dogs and Cats, 16.91-Ounce
- Repairs and provides stunning texture, body and shine, eliminating tangles, matting and static
- Immediately soothes, cools, comforts and helps stop the itch/scratch/rubbing cycle on contact and promotes healing and hair growth process
- Can be used as a skin treatment, cream rinse, or body lotion
- Country Of Origin: United States
3. Stratford Pharmaceuticals Keto-C Shampoo for Dogs, Cats, and Horses, Hygienic Chlorhexidine with Ketoconazole and Aloe for Itching, Hot Spots and Ringworm, Cucumber Melon Scent, 1 Gallon
- HEALTHY SKIN, HAPPY DOG – Our great smelling Keto-Shampoo is formulated to be used at every bath time as a preventative to treat and prevent ringworm, hot spots, itching and other skin problems your dog, cat or horse is experiencing
- STOP THE ITCH – Will rid the causes of major skin issues, including minor skin irritations that can cause itching such as redness and acne, while healing cuts, abrasions and insect bites without causing additional irritation; the active ingredients (Chlorhexidine 2%, Ketoconazole 1%) will stop the cause of and relieve the itch
- LONG-LASTING FORMULA – Just a little dab of our advanced veterinary formula is all you need each bath time – our hygienic dog shampoo is concentrated and will create a rich lather, leaving your furry animal friends (your dog, cat, or horse) super clean and their skin feeling soothed
- SMELLS GREAT – Scented cucumber melon, our medicated shampoo for dogs will ensure your pet’s skin and fur is restored, clean, and smelling and looking it’s best
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS – Chlorhexidine 2%, Ketoconazole 1%; for veterinary use only
4. Nature’s Specialties Anti-Microbial Medicated Dog Shampoo for Pets, Concentrate 50:1, Made in USA, Lav-N-Derm, 1gal
- CALMING ANTISEPTIC – This Antimicrobial deep cleansing shampoo, blended with Lavender Oil which is known for its Antiseptic properties, aids in the relief of Burns, Abrasions, and various skin problems.
- BENEFITS – Aromatherapy, Soothes Burns, Lavender Scent, Relieves Itching, Helps Abrasions
- CONTAINS – A Non-Toxic, Biodegradable Blend in a Proprietary Mild Shampoo Base, Aloe Vera, Panthenol, Lavender Oil, Vitamins A, D, E, Fragrance, pH Balanced
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE – Shake well before use. Apply direct or dilute with warm water as desired. Must be followed with conditioner.
- WHY NATURE’S SPECIALTIES – Our products are recognized in the Grooming industry as premium products for dogs and cats and are used by many competitive groomers and pet loving consumers.
5. Jungle Pet Cleansing Shampoo with Chlorhexidine 4%, Antiseptic, Long Lasting Protection Grooming, Fantastic Blueberry Scent, 12 oz
- Long Lasting Protection: Chlorhexidine Works Hard During And After Bath Time To Keep Your Pet From Becoming Prey To A Broad Spectrum Of Skin Related Issues Common In Both Dogs And Cats.
- Control The Cause: Keep Pets Clean And Feeling Good With Veterinary Strength Formula. Eliminate The Smelly, Musty Odor From Your Pets Skin Caused By Unwelcome Visitors.
- Fantastic Blueberry Scent: Pleasant Scent Will Linger Long After Bath Time. Keeping Your Jungle Pet Smelling Fresh And Clean.
- This item is sold by Jungle Pet
6. Covetrus Ceraven CHX+MC (Formerly PhytoVet MC) Antiseptic Shampoo (16 oz)
- Phytovet has evolved into Ceraven with a new enhanced formula.
- Restores skin barrier
- Helps fight irritations
- Helps in long-term management of skin conditions
- For Dogs, Cats and Horses
7. Douxo S3 PYO Shampoo 16.9 oz (500 mL)
- #1 non-prescription topical brand used and recommended by U.S. veterinarians for dogs and cats with infections/inflammatory dermatological disease
- Proven to disinfect, hydrate and help support the skin’s ecosystem and reduce yeast counts in 7 days
- Contains ophytrium, a purified natural ingredient that helps support the skin’s physical barrier for supple hydrated skin and helps soothe irritated skin
- Free from soaps, sulfates, parabens, dyes and nanoparticles
- For best results use with the DOUXO PYO Mousse
8. Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiparasitic & Antiseborrheic Medicated Dog Shampoo, 16 oz – Paraben, Dye, Soap Free – Hydrating and Antifungal Shampoo for Dogs, White
- GENTLE HEALING – Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiparasitic and Antiseborrheic Medicated Shampoo for Dogs contains coal tar, salicylic acid & micronized sulfur to help treat skin scaling caused by seborrhea and relieve mange and parasitic infections
- FAST ACTING – This medicated dog shampoo works fast to relieve symptoms including inflamed scalp, greasy or waxy skin, red skin rashes, bald spots, itch, and flaky skin associated with seborrhea, mange, parasitic, and infections
- VETERINARY RECOMMENDED – This paraben, dye & soap free pet shampoo will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments and helps safely treat fungal and bacterial skin infections, skin scaling caused by seborrhea and parasitic infections
- FORMULATED FOR DOGS – Medicated antiparasitic and antiseborrheic shampoo is specifically formulated for dogs over 12 weeks of age This pH balanced treatment is ideal for your dog’s skin as human shampoos are formulated at a lower pH level (more acidic)
- EFFECTIVE & AFFORDABLE – Veterinary Formula Clinical Care premium medicated products are created with veterinary-grade ingredients but available at a price that pet parents can afford We know dogs are more than just pets because we are pet parents too
9. Pet MD – Medicated Shampoo for Dogs, Cats and Horses with Chlorhexidine and Ketoconazole – Soap and Paraben Free – 16 Oz
- Medicated Shampoo for the Topical Management of Skin Problems, Skin Infections, and Dermatitis.
- Helps Relieve Skin Infections and Skin Conditions Like Hot Spots, Acne, as well as Superficial Cuts, Abrasions, and Insect Bites.
- Useful for the Cleansing of Face Folds, Finger Folds, as Well as Underarm and Groin. Astringent Qualities Also Help to Dry the Affected Area.
- Helps Eliminate the Major Causes Most Commonly Associated with Skin Infections in Dogs and Cats.
- Made in the USA in Federally Regulated Manufacturing Facilities to Ensure Quality and Safety.
10. Butler 8 oz PhytoVet SIL MC Antiseptic Shampoo
- Anti septic cleansing shampoo
- 2% Miconazole and 2% Chlorhexidine
- Features Micro Silver and Ceramide III
- For pets that have chronic skin conditions associated with allergies
- For Use in Dogs, Cats and Horses