As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you looking for the Best Automotive Wire Crimpers? Don’t know which one will be the most perfect for your needs? Don’t worry at all. Our experts publish a list of the top 10 Automotive Wire Crimpers based on good market research. Do you have any thoughts on these? You will find a table with those 10 selected products. Later, a detailed buying guideline is there for you. Go through it! And select the most appropriate one that matches your expectations.
With our guidelines, we are confident you will make the best shopping decision.
10 Best Automotive Wire Crimpers
Last update on 2023-03-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Automotive Wire Crimpers
- Wire crimping range: AWG24-14 (0.2-2.0mm^2).
- Five cavities perform "B" type conductor for open barrel non insulated terminals.
- Equivalent to Delphi/Packard 12085271 and/or SPX Kent Moore J-38125-7 crimping tools.
- Comfortable rubber handle grips make it easy to use and easy to clean up.
- For OEM, Molex, Delphi, AMP/Tyco, Harley, PC/Computer, Automotive non-insulated terminals and stamped contacts from Deutsch.
- [VERSATILE]: Strips and removes insulation. Crimp insulated and bare wires. gripping nose works to pull, hold, twist, and bend wire ends.
- [COMPACT]: Thin cable cutter design combines 4 separate functions into one compact 7” tool, ideal for common wire connectors and repairs.
- [DURABLE]: Solid forged alloy steel construction with a protective black finish stands up to extensive everyday carry and daily use.
- [PRECISE]: Blades and teeth are heat treated CNC machined for precision accurate, and clean smooth cuts on copper, aluminum, cables, automotive wires, and soft steel wires.
- [SIZES]: Cut, grip, twist, pull, crimp, and strip wires and cables in gauges from 12, 14, 16, 18 & 20 AWG in one small handheld tool.
- Crimps insulated termils onto 10-22 AWG stranded copper wire
- Adjustable compound action design puts more crimping power into each squeeze
- Three crimping cavities in one tool: 22–16 AWG (Red), 16–14 AWG (Blue) and 12–10 AWG (Yellow) termils
- Built-in ratchet ensures full-cycle crimping for a uniform crimp every time
- Unique cavity design provides consistent crimp from either side of the tool
- PROFESSIONAL CRIMPING TOOL - this hand crimper has efficient ratcheting mechanism and professional grade crimping die for proper rock-solid crimps every time. This crimping tool works best with insulated nylon electrical terminals
- PRECISE RATCHETING MECHANISM – wire connectors are crimped by squeezing the handle through a complete ratcheting cycle until the handle releases automatically. The ratcheting function allows to secure a wire connector while you can insert the wires into the crimp
- ADJUSTABLE CRIMPING FORCE - The tool has a star wheel that allows to adjust crimping height to ensure the right amount of crimping force depending on your crimping project. A designated quick release lever allows to open the crimper jaws in any position
- ERGONOMIC COMFORTABLE HANDLES - The ergonomic, cushioned, non-slippery handles were designed to ensure strong grips in any condition. These handles have enough leverage to comfortably crimp AWG 22-10 splices
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Wirefy stands behind the quality of our products. We offer lifetime warranty for our crimping tools. If you have any issues during the lifetime of your crimper, just let us know. Our customer experience team is always here to help
- Value Kit:6 types of connectors and wedgelocks ranging from 2 to 12 cavities,size 16 pin/socket 14-16 AWG,seal plugs,plastic contact removal tool,DT-RT1 pick removal tool,G454 go-nogo gauge,YJQ-W2DT crimper
- DT Connectors:Those connectors are made of PA66 nylon material,durable and waterpoof,convenient to connect and disconnect,suitable for long time use.The strong stability allows them to be widely used in car,motorcycle,truck,boats etc
- Size 16 Solid Contacts:The terminals have strong stability and conductivity,easy to crimping with wire and installing into connector
- Professional Crimper:YJQ-W2DT is equivalent to HDT-48-00 Crimper,suitable for crimping Deutsch Size 12, 16, 20 close barrel solid contacts;Wire Crimp Range: 12-22AWG (0.35-3.33mm²)
- Product Guarantee:100% customer satisfaction is the pursuit of JRready.Any product defects and customer dissatisfaction,JRREADY promise to return a full refund of purchase price
- Purpose: SN-PM is an all-in-one wire terminal crimping tool set which includes an SN series compact crimper, 5 quick changing die sets, one wire stripper as well as a carrying case
- 5 Pieces Die Sets: SN-PM wire crimper tool kit includes 5 quick changing die sets work with heat shrink, insulated nylon/vinyl terminals, open barrel/stamped terminals, wire ferrules, non-insulated connectors, IWS4 solar terminal
- Wire Stripper: Ideal for copper and aluminum cables from 10-22 AWG. Multifunctional stripper & cutter. Built in shear cutter cuts solid or stranded wire with ease. Easy to use - yields clean, nick-free results every time
- Applications: Wire crimping tool set(8 pieces) ideal for electrical wiring projects in DIY, electronics, RV refit, RC race car, automotive audio, motorcycle maintenance, off grid, etc
- Compact Storage: Crimping tools are steel construction with comfortable cushioned grip handles. Supplied in a durable, plastic molded storage case
- Package Included: A self-adjusting cable crimping tool and 708pcs 1/2/3/4/5/6 Pin (22-16 AWG) super sealed electrical connectors kit are included in the package.
- High Quality Pin Connectors: Automotive wire connectors are constructed from high-quality, environmentally friendly materials, and they are also waterproof, dust-proof, and safe. They also have good chemical stability, electrical conductivity, and oxidation resistance. The wiring connectors kit's buckle shape ensures precise and thorough contact placement in the housing and prevents it from slipping out of the connector. When necessary, the plug connector can also be readily removed.
- Professional Crimper Tool : The wire crimping tool contains a reliable ratcheting mechanism, a high-quality crimping die, and ergonomic, comfortable grips that make it easier for you to perform a decent crimp with less effort. The crimping range is AWG 22-13 (0.5-2.5mm²).
- Wide Applications: Waterproof electrical connectors are excellent for vehicles such as cars, motorcycles, trucks, boats, jet skis, and scooters. And the jst connector, bullet connectors, molex connector kit, pin connector, etc. may all be crimped with a crimping tool.
- Friendly Customer Service: We offer warm customer service and stand behind the caliber of our goods. Please get in touch with us if you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason. We offer a lifetime warranty and a 45-day money back guarantee. 100% Money-Back Guarantee for risk-free purchasing!
- PROFESSIONAL CRIMPING TOOL:Ratcheting Wire Terminal Crimper features a ratcheting mechanism design with adjustable crimping compression. It has a steel jaw with color coded wire.
- GOOD PERFORMANCE:This wire crimper is made of premium industrial grade high strength chrome vanadium steel which is treated with black oxidation,rust and corrosion resistance.
- PRECISE RATCHETING MECHANISM:Wire connectors are crimped by squeezing the handle through a complete ratcheting cycle until the handle releases automatically.The wire connectors can be secured by the ratcheting for you to insert the wires into the crimp.
- ADJUSTABLE CRIMPING COMPRESSION:This terminal crimper with a ratchet that you can adjust the handle crimp strength by adjusting the roulette to ensure uniform crimping each time.
- 800PCS CONNECTORS:It comes with a box of 800pcs- 27 types of wire terminals connectors. RED for (0.5-1.5mm² /AWG 20-16), BLUE for (1.5-2.5mm² /AWG 16-14), YELLOW for (4-6mm² /AWG 12-10).
- UPGRADED HANDLES: The upgraded, cushioned and non-slippery handles are optimized for strong grips in any condition. These handles have enough leverage to crimp AWG 22-10 splice connectors comfortably
- ONE KIT FOR ALL: The crimper combokit comes with a connector crimpeing too, a two in one wire striper and cutter and five wire crimping jaws. The tool kit works on all heat shrink/non-heat shrink connectors and ferrule terminals from TICONN and other brands. An ideal tool kit for electricians, DIYer, mechanics and so on.
- PROFESSIONAL CRIMPING TOOL: The wire crimper tool has efficient ratcheting mechanism and professional grade crimping die for proper rock-solid crimps every time. This crimping tool works best with TICONN connectors
- ADJUSTABLE CRIMPING FORCE: The terminal crimper has a star wheel that allows to adjust crimping height to ensure the right amount of crimping force depending on your crimping project. A designated quick release lever allows to open the crimper jaws in any position
- PRECISE RATCHETING MECHANISM: The ratcheting function allows to secure a wire connector while you can insert the wires into the crimp. The wire connectors are crimped by squeezing the handle through a complete ratcheting cycle until the handle releases automatically.
- Professional appearance - this crimping tool creates clean, professional-looking connections
- Easy to use - this tool can be used quickly and securely join wiring and terminals
- Permanent connection - creates a solid, solderless connection that can be easily sealed with heat-shrink insulation
- Universal application - this crimping tool can be used for a variety of wire types and sizes
- Support available - every Dorman part is backed by Dorman's ASE Blue Seal Certified technical support team
Last update on 2023-03-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API