As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Baby Gift Set- Rub A Dub, Who’s in My Tub – 5 Piece Bath Set Includes Elephant Hooded Towel, 3 Jungle Safari Squirt Toys, and Book. Adorable for Boys and Girls!
- Rub a Dub, Who’s In My Tub 5 piece gift set makes a unique and creative baby shower gift that can be used for a newborn baby into the toddler years for special bath time fun. The gifts set includes a story book about jungle animals visiting a child in the tub, an elephant hooded towel, and 3 safari squirt toys.
- Elephant Hooded Towel is made of soft 100% cotton and measures 30″ x 30″ with a hood depth of 8″. Hooded towel includes embroidered details and pale yellow trim with plush yellow ears
- Storybook is a delightful story about 3 Jungle Animals that show up in a child’s bath tub. The story includes 24 engaging illustrations of the splish splashing fun that happens in the tub when an elephant, hippo, and alligator engage in bath time.
- Safari Squirts are BPA and Phthalate Free and measure approx. 3 inches. The squirts are for babies 6 months +
- Adorable Gift Package includes watercolor finish and pale yellow gros grain ribbon. Ready to Present!
2. World of Eric Carle, My First Library Board Book Block 12-Book Set – First Words, Alphabet, Numbers, and More! – PI Kids
- Sharing books with your little one strengthens your bond
- Turning just-my-size pages leads to a lifelong love of reading
- Includes wonderful classic characters
- 12 board books
3. Once There Was a Boy… Boxed Set
4. Sassy Baby’s First Developmental Gift Set – Includes Peek-a-Boo Soft Book, Water-Filled Teether, 9 Piece Ring O’ Links, Squish & Rattle Ball, and Peek-a-Boo Beads Rattle – Ages 0+ (80764)
- The Peek-A-Boo soft book teaches baby about animals. Each page has a soft peek-a-boo flap that are easy to lift, strengthening hand-eye coordination. Crinkle-filled pages provide auditory stimulation, and an attachable link allows for on-the-go fun
- The soft outer shell of the Squish & Chime Ball encourages baby to tug, stretch and explore. The graspable form allows baby to shake the toy, which introduces rhythms, while the chime sound of the inner ball teaches baby about cause-and-effect.
- The Peek-A-Boo Beads Rattle has a soft outer shell and multiple surfaces that encourage baby to explore. The neck of the rattle flexes 180 degrees, providing a perfect manipulation challenge for little hands.
- Soothe inflamed gums with the Flutterby Teether. Place it in the refrigerator and its sterilized water-filled wings provide a cooling sensation for baby.
- The Ring O’Links are brightly colored and multi-textured to inspire touch. The links also have open ends, making it easy to link other toys together
5. Dr. Seuss’s Beginner Book Collection (Cat in the Hat, One Fish Two Fish, Green Eggs and Ham, Hop on Pop, Fox in Socks)
- 5 beloved beginner books by Dr. Seuss will be cherished by young & old alike.
- Ideal for reading aloud or reading alone.
- Includes: The Cat in the Hat, One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish, Green Eggs and Ham, Hop on Pop and Fox in Socks.
- Perfect gift for new parents, birthday celebrations & happy occasions of all kinds.
6. My First Complete Learning Library: Boxset of 20 Board Books for Kids
7. Baby Einstein – My First Library Board Book Block 12-Book Set – First Words, Alphabet, Numbers, and More! – PI Kids
8. Guess How Much I Love You: Deluxe Book and Toy Gift Set
- Candlewick Press MA
9. Peter Rabbit Naturally Better Classic Gift Set
10. Owl Babies Book and Toy Gift Set
- Candlewick Press MA