As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. LeapFrog LeapStart Pre-Kindergarten Activity Book: Read and Write and Communication Skills
- Explore the wacky world of Doodleburg and meet friends who help teach the keys to early reading, writing and communication skills.
- Teaches 11 pre-kindergarten reading and writing skills: identifying rhyming words, understanding how words are formed, writing letters and more.
- Includes 40+ replayable activities and 25+ reward stickers.
- Level 2: Pre-Kindergarten. Perfect for ages 3-5.
- Works with all LeapStart systems. (Sold separately.)
2. Kindergarten Big Workbook Ages 5 -6: 220+ Activities, Writing, Phonics, Reading & Language Arts, Counting and Math (Gold Stars Series)
3. Big Book of Science Workbook: Scholastic Early Learners (Workbook)
4. Kindergarten Big Fun Workbook (Highlights Big Fun Activity Workbooks)
- Large activity book filled with puzzles and games for preparing for kindergarten
- Encourages writing skills, reading skills, pattern-recognition
- Helps build confidence, concentration, attention to detail, critical thinking
- Kindergarten learning becomes a playtime adventure
- Learn the alphabet, sight words, writing, reading, numbers, matching, sorting, patterns, and more
5. School Zone – Big Kindergarten Workbook – 320 Pages, Ages 5 to 6, Early Reading and Writing, Numbers 0-20, Basic Math, Matching, Story Order, and More (School Zone Big Workbook Series)
- WORKBOOKS – Big Kindergarten Workbook has 315-pages of learning activities and an Answer Key. It covers the kindergarten curriculum including reading readiness, early math, counting, and problem-solving in order of increasing difficulty. Kids build skills in the alphabet, numbers 0-20, reading readiness, writing, sequencing, story order, following directions, matching, contrasting, classifying, grouping & relating words & pictures.
- AMAZING – BIG Kindergarten Workbook is packed with 300+ colorful exercises that make learning fun! These proven activities will help prepare your child for success by teaching colors, shapes, alphabet, basic phonics, numbers, early math and more! 320-pages of learning material! For Kindergarteners; kids ages 5 and 6.
- RESULTS – Our learning materials have helped educate three generations of kids, creating lifelong learners, and the legacy continues. Digital content, flash cards, workbooks, readers, toys and games – all are crafted through a child’s eyes, while integrating parent and teacher standards.
- PREPARATION – Let us help you prepare your young child for the next grade level with our Workbooks, Flash cards, books and a Little Scholar Tablet. Keep kids “classroom ready” with our workbooks, flashcards, tablet, accessories, and more!
- AWARD WINNING – School Zone content has won The Parents’ Choice Foundation Award, Tillywig Toy Awards, Brainchild Award, Family Choice Award, Mom’s Choice Awards Honoring Excellence, Gold Star Toy Scholastic Parent and Child Award and many more.
6. Clifford Goes to Kindergarten
7. Educational Insights Hot Dots Jr. Let’s Master Kindergarten Reading Set, Homeschool & Kindergarten Learn to Read Workbooks, 2 Books & Interactive Pen, 100 Reading Lessons, Ages 5+
- AWARD-WINNING HOT DOTS! Hot Dots give kids the on-the-spot encouragement they need to boost confidence and build readiness for school through self-paced, independent learning fun
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR KINDERGARTEN READING! This set includes 2 spiral-bound books with 85 Kindergarten level lessons in Letter Recognition, Reading Readiness, Sight Words, Punctuation & Grammar, plus 15 challenge activities to prepare children for 1st grade
- INSTANT FEEDBACK: Hot Dots Jr. Ace – The Talking, Teaching Dog Pen provides audio feedback and lights up green for correct responses and provides gentle redirection and lights up red for incorrect answers. Sounds can be muted. (Pen requires 2 AAA batteries, not included.)
- CONFIDENCE BUILDING: Immediate audio and visual feedback enables kids to learn on their own at their own pace, building academic confidence and encouraging independence!
- AT HOME LEARNING ACTIVITY: Makes a great activity and educational toy for kids 5-7 to stay engaged, entertained, and learning outside of the classroom. We are dedicated in providing resources that keep your kids learning and having fun while at home.
8. School Zone – Cut & Paste Skills Workbook – 32 Pages, Ages 3 to 5, Preschool, Kindergarten, Scissor Cutting, Gluing, Stickers, Counting, and More (School Zone Little Hand Helper™ Book Series)
- School Zone
9. New Lot 60 Children’s Books Leveled Early Guided Reading Kindergarten First Grade
- 60 stapled booklets total and a reading strategies guide
- 15 titles each in levels A, B, C, and D
- Each 8-page reader is black and white as designed by a reading specialist to attract attention to the print
- Measures 4 1/2″ by 5 1/2″
- Reading strategies guide included to help you use the books as a learning tool with your children
10. If You Give a Mouse a Cookie Big Book
- Laura Numeroff, illustrations Felicia Bond
- A boy offers a passing mouse a cookie, promoting the need for a glass of milk, a straw, a look in the mirror- until the exhausting activities require a glass of milk and a cookie
- A light confection as suited for use in preschool story hours as for beginning readers