As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Blue Orange Games Pengoloo Award Winning Wooden Skill Building Memory Color Recognition Game for Kids
- COLOR MATCHING PRESCHOOL MEMORY GAME: This fun board game is designed to develop memory, teach young children about colors and strengthen social skills. Easy to understand and play – no reading required.
- HOW TO PLAY: Roll two colored dice and lift two penguins to search for colored eggs that match the dice. Collect six penguins on your iceberg to win!
- KID FRIENDLY: Pengoloo makes the perfect first board game with easy to follow instructions for children and parents alike. Reinforce color learning, help develop matching skills, strategic thinking, turn-taking, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills with this fun, fast board game for kids. For 2-4 players, perfect for ages 4+.
- This fun wooden board game INCLUDES 12 Fun Penguins, 12 bright and colorful eggs, 4 Iceberg boards, 2 color dice and simple and kid friendly instructions. Pengoloo makes a great addition to your classic kindergarten, homeschool, or preschool learning toys and games collection.
- AWARD WINNER: Pengoloo is part of the Blue Orange Award winning classic wooden preschool game collection including Zimbbos!, Chickyboom, Gobblet Gobblers, Keekee the Rocking Monkey and Kitty Bitty. Blue Orange offers some of the best board games for kids with games like Dr. Eureka, Fastrack, Kingdomino.
- Go on a South Pole Egg-spedition with this all wooden memory game for 2 to 4 players, ages 4 and up.
- Roll two colored dice and lift two penguins to search for colored eggs that match the dice. Collect six penguins on your iceberg to win!
- Strengthens color recognition, visualization, memory and social skills.
- Blue Orange plants two trees for every tree used to produce their games.
2. Blue Orange Happy Bunny Cooperative Kids Game
- Cooperative game for kids
- It’s a surprise on every turn!
- This adorable game is perfect to teach teamwork and counting.
- Age 3 and up. 2 to 4 players
3. Blue Orange Dr. Eureka Speed Logic Game
- Speed logic game for kids and family
- Race to solve the formula by moving your molecules from tube to tube without touching them or dropping them!
- Can be played with friends or by yourself as a brainteaser
- Great for people of all ages
- Includes 12 test tubes, 24 colorful balls, 54 challenge cards and illustrated rules
4. Blue Orange Games Dr. Microbe™ Game
- Science theme speed logic board game.
- Skill development: visual perception, focus and attention, problem solving, fine motor, and processing speed
- Play Time: 15 minutes
- For 2-4 players, ages 8 and up
5. Blue Orange Games Dragomino, My First Kingdomino- Kid Strategy Game for 2 to 4 Players- Ages 5 and Up
- KID STRATEGY BOARD GAME- My first Kingdomino (Spiel de Jahres Winner) with a dragon fantasy theme!
- KID & FAMILY GAME- This 2 to 4 players fantasy game can be enjoyed by parents playing with their children. Best recommended for ages 5 & Up.
- HOW TO PLAY- HOW TO PLAY: Dragomino is a Card Drafting and Tile Placement game using a Pattern Building mechanic. It’s like playing dominoes with a twist! On your turn, Pick a domino to add to your kingdom. Try to match it to the dominoes already in play. Each matching dominoes scores one egg. which is either empty or has a baby dragon inside! Who will find the most baby dragons?
- INCLUDES: 28 exploration dominoes, 69 Egg Tokens, 1 Mommy Dragon meeple, 4 Starting Dominoes,Illustrated Rules
- Skill level: Beginner
6. Blue Orange Games Planet Board Game – Award Winning Kids, Family or Adult Strategy 3D Board Game for 2 to 4 Players. Recommended for Ages 8 & Up.
- STRATEGY TABLETOP BOARD GAME: Planet is an environmental drafting board game featuring unique 3D planet cores, for science and nature enthusiasts. This best-selling board game has an amazing table presence with magnetic globes and high-quality components.
- FAMILY OR ADULT STRATEGY GAME: This 2 to 4 players nature inspired game can be enjoyed by parents playing with their children as well as adults. Best recommended for ages 8 & Up.
- HOW TO PLAY: Planet uses a Drafting and Tile Placement mechanism with Progressive Turn Order. A world is taking shape in the palm of your hands. Take on the role of Super Beings and compete to create perfect worlds with the ideal conditions for wildlife to flourish. Each player’s board is a 12-sided 3-dimensional planet core. Throughout 12 turns, select landscape tiles representing oceans, deserts, mountains or frozen lands, and arrange them on your planet to create the best ecosystem. Win animal cards while fulfilling your own Natural Habitat Objectives and create the most populated Planet in
- Planet was one of Blue Orange’s top selling board games when it was released at Gen Con This strategic but easy to play game is great for families enjoying other popular Blue Orange classic award winning board games like Kingdomino, Photosynthesis, New York 1901.
- AWARD WINNING GAME: 2019 Mensa Select winner, Spiel of Approval (The Spiel), Casual Game Revolution Recommended, Best Toys for Kids Award (ASTRA), The Dice Tower Seal of Excellence.
7. Blue Orange Games Cross Clues- New Cooperative Family Party Game for 2 to 6 Players. Recommended for Ages 7 and up
- COOPERATIVE PARTY GAME: This fun party game was developed to create a fun and cooperative environment for friends and family to play together! With thousands of possible word combinations, the fun never stops!
- FAMILY AND FRIENDS FUN: Cross Clues is great for players ages 7 and up to cooperate and get creative to help fill out the grid! This game is best suited for players ages 7 and up
- HOW TO PLAY: Create a grid of code words by setting up one row and one column of cards on the table. Then give each player cards that represents a location on the grid. Each location is a unique combination of one word from the column and one word from the row. Players must say a single clue that relates to both of their code words and then other players can guess the location of a player’s card correctly
- INCLUDES: 10 Axis Tiles, 25 Clue Cards, 50 Code Word Cards, 1 Sand Timer (5 Minutes), Illustrated Rules
8. Blue Orange Games Kingdomino Award Winning Family Strategy Board Game
- Strategy Tabletop Board Game: Kingdomino Is One Of The Best-Selling City Or Territory Building Board Games. This Top Rated Board Game Has A Colorful Table Presence With Medieval Kingdoms Made Of High-Quality Cardboard Tiles And Castles.
- Family Or Adult Strategy Game: This 2 To 4 Players Fantasy Game Can Be Enjoyed By Parents Playing With Their Children As Well As Adults, Also Plays Very Well As A 2 Players Abstract Board Game. Best Recommended For Ages 8 & Up.
- How To Play: Kingdomino Is A Card Drafting And Tile Placement Game Using A Pattern Building Mechanic. It’S Like Playing Dominoes With A Kingdom Building Twist! Each Turn, Connect A New Domino To Your Existing Kingdom, Making Sure At Least One Of Its Sides Connects To A Matching Terrain Type Already In Play. The Order Of Who Picks Their Domino First Depends On Which Tile Was Previously Chosen. The Game Ends When Each Player Has Completed A 5 X 5 Grid, And Then Points Are Counted Based On The Number Of Connecting Tiles And Crowns.
- Kingdomino Is Easy To Play For Families Enjoying Other Blue Orange Classic Award Winning Board Games Like Photosynthesis, Planet, New York 1901. The Popular Kingdomino Collection Now Includes The Stand Alone Queendomino, The Expansion Age Of Giants And The Roll & Write Game Kingdomino Duel.
9. Blue Orange Games Photosynthesis Board Game – Award Winning Family or Adult Strategy Board Game for 2 to 4 Players. Recommended for Ages 8 & Up.
- Strategy Board Game: Photosynthesis Is One Of The Best Environmental Board Games Referring To The Life Cycle Of Trees, For Science And Biology Enthusiasts. This Best-Selling Board Game Has An Amazing Table Presence With An Ever-Changing Forest
- Family Or Adult Strategy Game:This 2 To 4 Players Nature Inspired Game Can Be Enjoyed By Parents Playing With Their Children As Well As Adults, Also Plays Very Well As A 2 Players Abstract Board Game. Best Recommended For Ages 8 & Up
- How To Play: Photosynthesis Uses An Action Points Allowance System Mechanism. Take Your Trees Through Their Life-Cycle, From Seedling To Full Bloom To Rebirth, And Earn Light Points As Their Leaves Collect Energy From The Revolving Sun’S Rays
- Photosynthesis Was One Of The Top Rated Board Games When It Was Released At Gen Con. It Is Easy To Play For Families Enjoying Other Blue Orange Classic And Award Winning Board Games Like Kingdomino, Planet, New York 1901
10. Blue Orange Games Starlink Party Game- New Party Drawing Game for 3 to 6 Players. Recommended for Ages 8 & up
- CREATIVE DRAWING GAME: Starlink is a cosmic themed party game perfect for developing fine motor and drawing skills for both children and adults! This new party game has an amazing table presence with beautiful and high-quality cardboard pieces
- FAMILY OR ADULT GAME: This 3 to 6 players cosmic game can be enjoyed by children, parents, or the whole family! Best recommended for ages 8 & Up
- HOW TO PLAY: Each turn you will be given a new concept that you must represent by drawing lines between the available stars on the board. But watch out! Once a star has been used in one constellation, it can no longer be used for the rest of the game! The player who creates the best constellations is the winner!
- INCLUDES 100 Constellations cards, 1 Dry Erase game board, 2 Dry Erase Markers, 1 Telescope card, 1 Sand timer, Rules