As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. English for Everyone: Level 1 Course Book – Beginner English: ESL for Adults, an Interactive Course to Learning English
- Dk Pub
2. Essential Linguistics, Second Edition: What Teachers Need to Know to Teach ESL, Reading, Spelling, and Grammar
3. Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading, Speech, Writing, Language, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade
- MULTI-PURPOSE LEARNING TOOL: Practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education’s Sentence Building set. The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: This learning tool features 55 (2.2-inch x 2.2-inch) word cards color-coded by parts of speech, game and activity ideas, 4 punctuation cards, and 27 photo cards.
- HOW IT WORKS: Construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games.
- WORKING TOGETHER: Great for both homeschool and classroom learning, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, grammar, and increase fluency.
- WHY KEY EDUCATION: Key Education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, social skills, emotions, and behavior.
4. The Reading Lesson: Teach Your Child to Read in 20 Easy Lessons (1) (The Reading Lesson series)
- Mountcastle Company
5. Secrets of Teaching ESL Grammar: A Fun, Easy-to-Understand, Fast-Paced, Intensive, Step-by-Step Manual on How to Teach ESL Grammar
6. The ESL / ELL Teacher’s Survival Guide: Ready-to-Use Strategies, Tools, and Activities for Teaching English Language Learners of All Levels
- Provides research-based teaching techniques which have proven effective with English learners at all proficiency levels
- Offers thematic units complete with reproducible forms and worksheets, sample lesson plans, and sample student assignments
- The book’s ESL lessons connect to core standards and technology applications
7. English for Everyone: Beginner Box Set – Level 1 & 2: ESL for Adults, an Interactive Course to Learning English
8. Other Words for Home
9. Leapfrog: Letter Factory
10. Kindergarten Sight Words Free: High Frequency Words to Increase Reading Fluency
- Five fun and interactive activities to introduce kindergarten sight words
- Full version includes 100 words from updated Kindergarten sight words list
- Kid safe: No ads, personal information collection, location services, or internet access
- Adheres to Common Core guidelines
- Link to store to purchase full version through “parent gate”