As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Philadelphia Pointing Trowel (6″) & Brick Jointer Kit (5/8″ & 1/2″) – The Perfect Set for Bricklaying and different Masonry jobs by Marshalltown
- ✔ LIGHT AND EASY TO USE: Small spaces require this pointing trowel. This tool is ideal for filling small cavities and repairing crumbling mortar joints. Pointing trowels can also be used in archaeological excavations. Marshalltown pointing trowels are extremely durable, sturdy and ergonomic.
- ✔ SUPERIOR QUALITY IN MASONRY TOOLS: Each trowel is forged from a single piece of high carbon steel. The blade length is 6” and width 2 ¾”. Tempered, ground, and polished from heel to toe for flexibility.
- ✔ PERFECT SET FOR BRICKWORK OR STONEWORK: This Pointing Trowel is pair up with a MARSHALLTOWN Brick Jointer to help smooth joints between bricks. The Jointer is also built with high carbon steel, this product is designed for different joint sizes on each end (5/8″ & 1/2″) to give you the best variety on the job.
- ✔ COMFORTABLE HANDLE: The resilient DuraSoft handle is securely attached and doesn’t come off. This trowel comes with a non-slip rubberized handle grip for added comfort. Our padded handle is designed for all-day use with less fatigue. Light, strong, agile, and easy to manipulate.
- ✔ PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA: 100+ years of experience since 1890 offering the highest quality of products in our country. We can assure that these tools are manufactured with superior quality and they are completely designed to meet the exacting needs and wearability expected by the Professional Tradesman as well as any DIY project.
2. HOGARD Pointing Brick Trowel Stainless Steel Premium Bricklaying Tool with Hammer End Made in EU, 5.3 inch (135 mm)
3. Bon Tool 11-325 Cast Aluminum Skate Wheel Joint Raker
- The largest selection of tools manufactured to the highest quality standards
- Leader in professional contruction tools
- Innovative, durable
4. Masonry Hand Tools 5 Piece Mason Set
- Masonry hand tools 5 Piece Mason set
5. Bon Tool 21-255 2-Pound Carbide Combination Stone Hammer
- 2-pound size
- 16-inch wood handle
- Made in USA
- Always wear eye protection
6. Goldblatt 3-Piece Finishing Trowel Set, Made of Premium Carbon Steel, Wood Handle, Plastering Trowel Set Includes 14” x 4”, 12” x 4” & 8” x 3”
- 【High Quality】Made of premium high carbon steel for high strength, sandblasting finish for rust-resistant, strong and durable. Lightweight tile installation trowel reduce the hand fatigue when used for a long time
- 【Flat Blades & Square End Type】Flat blade makes applications easier with more consistent finish. Beveled working blade edges prevent aggregate popping, can be used for application, smoothing, polishing and shining
- 【Ergonomics Handle】No-turn handle design, ergonomic, camel-back wood handle makes them comfortable to use for less hand fatigue. Strong aluminum mounting securely welding with blades for long lifespan
- 【Size Include】 3 Pieces concrete finishing trowels set includes 14’’ x 4’’, 12’’ x 4’’ & 8’’ x 3’’ different sizes, meet your different using requirement, will make your lives on the installation job easier, more efficient and more profitable
- 【Professional Grade】The Goldblatt Concrete Finishing Trowels are an excellent choice for concrete hand work. Classically styled with a traditional camel-back wood handle, this trowel has been the industry standard for decades, will last for years to come
7. BLACK+DECKER Line Laser, Auto-leveling with Stud Finder (BDL190S)
- Two-In-One Accuracy – Two-In-One Line Laser And Stud Sensor Made For Hanging And Straightening Tasks At Home
- Intuitive Design – Easy-To-Read Lcd Display For Users Of All Skill Levels
- Bullseye Auto-Leveling Technology – Patented Auto-Leveling Technology For Accurate And Beautiful Horizontal Framing
- High-Powered Stud Sensor – Detects Wood And Metal Studs And Live A/C Wires
8. OX Tools 11″ Narrow London Brick Trowel | OX Grip
- Ox grip handle with finger protection for extreme comfort
- Hard end handle for tapping in bricks
- Solid forged steel blade for ultimate strength
- Precision tapered ground blade
- Well balanced & prefect flexibility
9. Goldblatt 5″ x 2-1/2″ Pro Pointing Trowel
- Durable and comfortable tool
- Designed for scraping, digging, and repair work
- Perfect for mortar, plaster, and concrete
- High-grade tool-steel blade delivers lifelong performance
- Precisely taper-ground blade for perfect balance and strength
10. 16 OZ BRICK HAMMER, FIBERGLASS HANDLE
- 16 OZ BRICK HAMMER, FIBERGLASS HANDLE