You can trust our selection for Ceiling Fan Electrical Box Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 66463 reviews for Ceiling Fan Electrical Box and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Ceiling Fan Electrical Box where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Ceiling Fan Electrical Box.
|1||Hubbell-Bell PRCF57550BZ Ceiling Fan Electrical Box||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Carlon CFB-12 Ceiling Fan Box||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Westinghouse Lighting 0110000 Saf-T-Brace for Ceiling Fans||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Legrand-Pass & Seymour 22200 Retrofit Reiker Fan Brace with 25-Cubic-Inch Electrical Box||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Hubbell Raco 936 4 in. Round Retro-Brace Ceiling Fan-Rated Support||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Westinghouse Lighting 0124000 Sidemount Plus Fan Box||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Westinghouse Lighting 0200011 Fan Master Support Box||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Madison Electric Products MSBFAN Fan Support 50/ lb||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Westinghouse 0152500 Saf-T-Bar for Ceiling Fans||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Hubbell-Raco 296 1-1/2-Inch Deep 1/2-Inch Side Knockouts 4-Inch Octagon Ceiling Fan Support Box||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Ceiling Fan Electrical Box66463 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Ceiling Fan Electrical Box. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Table Of Content:
- Hubbell-Bell PRCF57550BZ Ceiling Fan Electrical Box, Bronze
- Carlon CFB-12 Ceiling Fan Box, Saddle, Round, New/Old Work, 4-Inch Diameter by 2-3/8-Inch Depth, Black...
- Westinghouse Lighting 0110000 Saf-T-Brace for Ceiling Fans, 3 Teeth, Twist and Lock,Silver...
- Legrand-Pass & Seymour 22200 Retrofit Reiker Fan Brace with 25-Cubic-Inch Electrical Box
- Hubbell Raco 936 4 in. Round Retro-Brace Ceiling Fan-Rated Support, 4 in, Gray
- Westinghouse Lighting 0124000 Sidemount Plus Fan Box, 2-1/8 Inch Deep
- Westinghouse Lighting 0200011 Fan Master Support Box, 16-1/2-Cubic-Inch Wire Capacity
- Madison Electric Products MSBFAN Fan Support 50/ lb, Maximum with Depth Adjustable, Gray
- Westinghouse 0152500 Saf-T-Bar for Ceiling Fans
- Hubbell-Raco 296 1-1/2-Inch Deep 1/2-Inch Side Knockouts 4-Inch Octagon Ceiling Fan Support Box
1. Hubbell-Bell PRCF57550BZ Ceiling Fan Electrical Box
- Support fans up to 70 lbs or heavy luminaries up to 150 lbs
- Five 3/4 in threaded entries for conduit or fittings with four closure plugs
- Includes three reducer bushings (3/4 in to 1/2 in )
- Box mounts parallel perpendicular of 45° from a joist
- Constructed of heavy duty PVC with integrated galvanized steel support bracket
2. Carlon CFB-12 Ceiling Fan Box
- Designed for fan or fixture mounted directly onto the joist resulting with a convenient, secure and safe installation.
- 12 cubic-Inch capacity
- Lag screws
3. Westinghouse Lighting 0110000 Saf-T-Brace for Ceiling Fans
- Saf-T-Brace allows safe, secure installation of fans and light fixtures, ideal for new construction or remodel.
- Supports light fixtures up to 150 pounds on 16-inch centers, fixtures up to 50 pounds on 24-inch centers and fans up to 70 pounds.
- Position box anywhere along the brace
- Dual-mount electrical box has 15.
- Includes brace, electrical box, Saf-T-Cap, one Romex connector, mounting hardware and instructions
4. Legrand-Pass & Seymour 22200 Retrofit Reiker Fan Brace with 25-Cubic-Inch Electrical Box
- Ground screw pre-installed
- Boxes include top knockouts
- UL Listed
5. Hubbell Raco 936 4 in. Round Retro-Brace Ceiling Fan-Rated Support
- Hang ceiling fans and light fixtures between joists
- Securely holds in old work applications
- High strength, hardened screws included
- Brace allows for simple expansion
- Includes hardened screws and instructions
6. Westinghouse Lighting 0124000 Sidemount Plus Fan Box
- Sidemount Plus Fan Box allows safe, simple installation of fans and fixtures, ideal for remodel applications.
- Supports ceiling fans and lighting fixtures up to 70 pounds
- Includes three 1/2-inch Romex or conduit knockouts, two sets of Romex knockouts, one Romex clamp
- 21.5-cubic-inch wiring capacity, electrical box is 2-1/8 inches deep
- Includes sidemount bracket, electrical box, Saf-T-Cap, mounting hardware and instructions
7. Westinghouse Lighting 0200011 Fan Master Support Box
- Fan Master Support Box can be installed on standard joists as well as wider joists where a saddle style box will not fit.
- Wiring capacity on one side, the box can be mounted to either side of a ceiling joist without having to split the wiring.
- Fits any ceiling fan up to 70 pounds or lighting fixture up to 150 pounds
- Electrical box measures 4-13/16 inches high by 5/8 inches deep; 16.5-cubic-inch capacity
- Includes Fan Master with Saf-T-Cap, Romex connector, and mounting hardware
8. Madison Electric Products MSBFAN Fan Support 50/ lb
- Depth Adjustable
- Quicker to install than a nail on box
- Extra thick wall material creates stability and rigidity
- Easily removed without creating damage to wall
- UL Listed
- Madison Electric is now part of the Southwire family. Product packaging may vary.
9. Westinghouse 0152500 Saf-T-Bar for Ceiling Fans
- Saf-T-Box allows safe, simple installation of fans and fixtures, ideal for new construction and where attic is accessible.
- Supports ceiling fans up to 70 pounds or lighting fixtures up to 150 pounds
- Includes three knockouts for Conduit or Romex, one Romex clamp
- 15.5-cubic-inch wiring capacity, electrical box is 1-1/2 inches deep
- Includes Saf-T-Cap, mounting hardware and instructions
10. Hubbell-Raco 296 1-1/2-Inch Deep 1/2-Inch Side Knockouts 4-Inch Octagon Ceiling Fan Support Box
- The product is 4″ OCT Ceiling Fan Box
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- With proper fitting can be used for Conduit, NMSC, Armored, Metal Clad, Flex cable.
- Suitable for ceiling fan installations
- 15.8cu. in. capacity
- The maximum support load for ceiling fans 70 pounds and 150 pounds for static light fixtures.
- Easy installation with a 4 Inch Hole Saw
Ceiling Fan Electrical Box Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Ceiling Fan Electrical Box stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Ceiling Fan Electrical Box in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Ceiling Fan Electrical Box for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Ceiling Fan Electrical Box Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Ceiling Fan Electrical Box in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Ceiling Fan Electrical Box currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Ceiling Fan Electrical Box based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Ceiling Fan Electrical Box before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Ceiling Fan Electrical Box they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Ceiling Fan Electrical Box, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Ceiling Fan Electrical Box before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Ceiling Fan Electrical Box will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Ceiling Fan Electrical Box if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Ceiling Fan Electrical Box on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.