As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Thought-Spot I Know What to Do Feeling/Moods Book & Poster; Different Moods/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Identify Feelings and Make Positive Choices; Laminated (FLIPBOOK)
- ???? STEM TOY AND GAME – Playing with STEM LEARNING toys in early childhood is important for many reasons. First, it helps young children to explore and understand the world around them. Plus, it allows them to collaborate with their peers, and express their thinking or creativity. Later in life, children with these skills are better able to answer complex questions, investigate issues, and develop solutions for real-world problems.
- ???? ADHD / AUTISM TOOL – Helps parents better understand their children’s feelings. GREAT EDUCATIONAL STEM TOY AND GAME – This is a helpful learning tool for ANY child, particularly those in preschool, kindergarten, and elementary schools.
- ???? 18 DIFFERENT EMOJI MOOD TABS – Angry, bored, confident, confused, embarrassed, excited, frustrated, grumpy, happy, hungry, impatient, sad, scared, shy, sick, tired, ungrateful and worried. Kids will easily find and flip to the emotion or feeling that expresses their current mood, and the corresponding positive choice that can be taken.
- ???? SOCIAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT – This book is designed to improve children’s social skills by role-playing with parents, siblings or other caregivers. Educational Game with lots of FUN & Creative gameplay.
- ???? LARGE EASY TO READ LAMINATED PAGES – Measures 8″ x 9.25″ with built-in 3.5″ stand, Hardcover to protect inner tab pages.
2. TestingMom.com Gifted Learning Flash Cards – Social Emotional Learning (SEL) for Pre-K and Kindergarten
- BUILD THE “SOFT SKILLS” THAT LEAD TO SUCCESS IN SCHOOL AND ON GIFTED TESTS: Develop the social abilities your kids don’t learn in their class work, like building friendships, using proper manners, self-control, good behavior and many others.
- TURN SKILL BUILDING INTO PLAY with activities featuring TestingMom’s wacky and silly Space Babies! Use these cards to make a long car ride feel shorter. Or add in a few rewards (like a sticker for every right answer!) and make learning a game.
- ENJOY HOURS OF OFFLINE LEARNING FUN with 350+ challenges on 72 cards. Encourage tactile play while reducing screen time.
- CREATED FOR PARENTS BY PARENTS: These Gifted Learning flash cards are the brainchild of Karen Quinn, the Testing Mom, who knew she had to get creative when her son scored well below his potential on an early IQ test. The result? Learning tools that feel like play.
- DURABLE, SMUDGE-PROOF, DRY-ERASE MARKER FRIENDLY CARDS are easy to wipe clean and will last through countless sessions at home, in the car or on the go!
3. hand2mind See My Feelings Mirror, Social Emotional Learning Shatterproof Mirror for Kids, Anger Management Toys, Anxiety Relief Items, Mindfulness for Kids, Calm Down Corner, Anxiety Toys (Set of 4)
- SOCIAL SKILLS ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS: Helping a kid or toddler learn about their own feelings and emotions can be taken for granted. The switchable emotions small mirror helps kids recognize and identify with the different pictured emotions in themselves and others. See My Feelings Mirror would make a great addition to your ABA therapy materials.
- CALM DOWN CORNER CLASSROOM: Whether you’re a teacher looking for preschool supplies, daycare supplies, or a parent providing their toddler preschool homeschool supplies for their calm down corner at home, these mirrors are perfect.
- UNBREAKABLE MIRROR FOR KIDS: Our hand mirrors with handle is designed for kids to learn on their own what clues to look for when others are happy, surprised, scared, sad, silly or angry by matching their face with the child in the other mirror.
- ANXIETY RELIEF FOR KIDS: Dealing with emotions can cause anxiety for kids, and our see my feelings mirror helps sort those feelings out while being safe and shatter proof.
- KIDS LEARNING TOYS: Our see my feelings mirror is durable and made for toddlers. It also comes with several social emotional learning activities to start working on mindfulness for kids.
- ANGER MANAGEMENT FOR KIDS: What children will learn while playing – social awareness relationship skills, anger management, self-management, self-awareness, and responsible decision-making, which will help them deal with anxiety.
4. Make Social and Emotional Learning Stick!: Practical Activities to Help Your Child Manage Emotions, Navigate Social Situations & Reduce Anxiety
5. Supportive Ninja: A Social Emotional Learning Children’s Book About Caring For Others (Ninja Life Hacks 51)
6. Handbook of Social and Emotional Learning: Research and Practice
7. Using Picture Books to Enhance Children’s Social and Emotional Literacy
8. Shy Ninja: A Children’s Book About Social Emotional Learning and Overcoming Social Anxiety (Ninja Life Hacks 14)
9. Chiri The Hummingbird: A book about empathy and kindness (Shy Skye Flies High series ~Social, Emotional Learning children’s stories, about friendships of birds in the Amazon Rainforest.)
10. Brybelly Feelings in a Flash – Emotional Intelligence Flashcard Game – Toddlers & Special Needs Children – Teaching Empathy Activities, Coping & Social Skills – 50 Scenario Cards, 50 Reaction Faces
- LET’S TALK ABOUT FEELINGS: Includes 50 richly illustrated, open-ended family and school scenario cards and an array of 50 emotions
- LEARN TO COPE: Each emotion face card features a list of practical coping suggestions to guide positive behavior and decision-making skills
- EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE BUILDS CONFIDENCE: In order to build confidence and empathy later in life, teach your child to identify and express their feelings at a young age
- PERFECT FOR CLASSROOMS & COUNSELORS: Help students access their feelings and practice vital communication skills
- SO MANY WAYS TO PLAY: 50 vibrant poker-size cards encourage creative thinking and expression, suited for conversation or a fun, family-friendly game