As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MAX USA CORP SuperRoofer CN445R3 Roofing Coil Nailer up to 1-3/4″
- REDUCED TAR BUILD UP: Tar resistant nose is designed to resist tar 8x longer than conventional tools. When necessary, the SuperRoofer’s contact foot is easy to remove, clean and is also inexpensive to replace.
- SELF-CLEANING FILTER FOR RELIABLE OPERATIONS: The patented, self-cleaning maintenance free end cap filter, captures foreign substances before they can enter the tool and automatically safely ejects them when the air hose is disconnected.
- SIMPLE TOOL MAINTENANCE: A removable contact foot allows roofers to safely maintain and clean components of the tool without having to submerge the tool in corrosive cleaning agents.
- NO NAIL WASTE OR JAMS: A nose magnet holds the last nail in place, allowing contractors to use every nail in the coil; it also prevents the tool from jamming.
- CONSISTENTLY AND ACCURATELY SHOOTS NAILS: The depth adjustment dial allows operators to effortlessly drive nails into hard materials, and also control depth of drive when fastening soft materials, for a consistently polished finish.
- AVOID TRIP HAZARDS: A tangle free swivel fitting prevents tangling of the hose while keeping roofers safe from potential fall hazards.
- EXTREME DRIVING POWER: Full round head driver blade for better holding power.
2. MILWAUKEE Coil Roofing Nailer
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
3. DeWALT DCN45RNB 20V Max 15 Degree Cordless Coil Roofing Nailer
- Includes full manufacturer warranty
4. Makita AN454 1-3/4″ Coil Roofing Nailer
- Faster nail driving speed for maximum performance
- Aluminum housing for longer tool life
- Lightweight design at only 5.2 lbs.
- Easy, one-step open, Adjustable canister system for faster, more precise nail loading
- “Tool-less” depth adjustment dial for more precise control in flush nailing shingles
5. WEN 61783 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer
- Fire 11-gauge nails (.12 inches) anywhere from 3/4 to 1-3/4 of an inch
- Adjustable shingle guide and depth control makes for easy shingle spacing during jobs
- Holds up to 120 nails at a time with a quick release for easily fixing jams
- Uses pneumatic operating pressure anywhere from 70 to 120 PSI
- Includes a blow mold carrying case, oil, and hex wrenches
6. DeWALT DCN45RND1 20V 15 Degrees Lithium-Ion Cordless Coil Roofing Nailer Kit
- Includes full manufacturer warranty
7. DEWALT DW45RN Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer
- High speed valve technology drives over 10 nails per second
- High lifetime engine seals and feed system for durability and long life
- Easy to use
8. Senco RoofPro 450 Coil Roofing Nailer
- Drives 11 gauge (.120-Inch) , full round head roofing nails 3/4-Inch 1-3/4-Inch smooth shank.
- 360-Degree adjustable exhaust
- Includes Case
- Adjustable exhaust
- Durable molded grip to reduce operator fatigue
9. Hitachi NV45AB2 7/8-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Coil Roofing Nailer (Side Load) (Discontinued by the Manufacturer)
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT; Same great tools, with only a new name
10. Metabo HPT Roofing Nailer, Pneumatic, Coil Roofing Nails from 7/8-Inch up to 1-3/4-Inch, 16 Degree Magazine (NV45AB2)
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for installation of asphalt roofing shingles and insulation boards
- EASY FASTENER INSTALLATION: Side loading magazine, convenient and easy for quick replenishment
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 5.5 Lb., the NV45AB2 is lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- SPEED: Quick driving system, for maximum efficiency
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Tool-less depth of drive adjustment, for precision nailing/flush driving
- RUBBER PADS: Help keep nailer from sliding off roof when not in use
- CARBIDE TIPPED PUSH LEVER: Reduces wear
- DURABLE: Pneumatic power feed and return, allows tool to operate in the harshest conditions