As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 1 Gal. Endless Summer Original
- Hardiness zone 4-9
- Sun to partial shade
- Height and Width 3-5′
- 1 gallon
2. 2 Gal Proven Winners Little Quick Fire Hydrangea, Rich Pink and Creamy White
- USDA zones 3-8
- Early blooming hydrangea with bold pinjk and cream color blooms
- Deciduous; Full to Partial shade
- Plants ship dormant winter through early spring
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Expected blooming period: spring to fall
3. A Hydrangea Blooms
4. Gardener’s Guide to Compact Plants: Edibles and Ornamentals for Small-Space Gardening
5. Proven Winners – Hydrangea pan. Bobo (Panicle Hydrangea) Shrub, dwarf form with white flowers, #3 – Size Container
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For Best results, plant in usda zones 3-8. Mature Height is 30-36in, mature spread is 36-48in.
- Massive White blooms cover this dwarf hydrangea in summer. As flower ages it turns to a light pink.
- Growth habit is much tighter than traditional paniculata hydrangeas as this selection stays under 3 feet tall. Grows well in full sun or partial shade.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late fall through the winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in spring.
6. Tonto Dwarf Crape Myrtle, Pack of 5, Striking Dark Watermelon Red, Matures 8′-10′ (2-4ft Tall When Shipped, Well Rooted in Pots with Soil)
- Striking dark Watermelon Red blooms sit alfot a 6′-7′ plant
- Bealtiful trained as a small tree or bushy shrub
- Exceptionally cold hardy and disease resistant
- Can be used as a privacy hedge, along a fence or as a stand alone tree
- Proudly grown in the USA
7. Endless Summer Hydrangea Summer Crush Hydrangea, 1 Gallon, Hot Pink Blooms with Green Foliage
- USDA Sones 4-9
- Mature Size 36″ W x 36″ H
- Light Needs: Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Deciduous – Foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- Dense green foliage with hot pink blooms
8. Live plant from Green Promise Farms Hydrangea pan. Fire Light Tidbit (Panicle) Shrub, 2-Size Container, Dwarf White to Pink Flowers
- LIVE PLANT: Fire Light Tidbit hydrangea blooms in mid-summer. The flowers start white and develop their pink coloration beginning in late August when the weather gets cooler.
- READY TO PLANT: These blooms cover the compact form from top to bottom. Its long bloom period means you’ll enjoy colorful flowers for 3+ months every year. It can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather premitting. These plants are dormant with little to no leaves late fall to the winter months.
- POPULAR USES: Fire Light Tidbit hydrangea’s unique small size makes it is easy to tuck into perennial borders. It also does well in containers.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: Plant in full or part sun in cooler climates. In warm areas, plant with some morning sun and shade during the hottest part of the day. Any well-drained soil will do – as long as the soil doesn’t stay wet for long periods, Fire Light Tidbit hydrangea will grow happily. For best results, plant in USDA Zone:3-8 – Mature size: 2-3 ft H x 2-3 ft W
- SIZES: This Paniculata is delivered right to your home in a #2 Size Container, 2 Gallon. We also offer a #3 Size Container, 3 Gallon.
9. Proven Winner Little Lime Hydrangea 2 Gal, Green to Pink Blooms
- Blooms green to pink flowers summer to fall
- USDA zones 3-8
- Plant will ship dormant if ordered mid-fall to mid-spring
- Deciduous – loses its leaves during the winter months
- Water twice per week until established, then water once per week
- Expected Blooming Period: Spring To Summer
- Seasons: Autumn
- Sunlight Exposure: Full Sun