As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dimension 2EW Dithiopyr Pre-Emergent Herbicide – 1/2 Gal
- Sold on Amazon
2. Granular Pre Emergent Herbicide 0-0-7 .38% Prodiamine – 45lbs – Covers 15,000 sq ft, at 3lb per 1,000 sq ft Application Rate
- .38% PRODIAMINE – Strategies for weed prevention include crabgrass in the spring, and poa annua (annual bluegrass) in fall.
- FOR ALL GRASS TYPES – Great for use in: Bahiagrass, Centipedegrass, Bermudagrass, Zoysia, St. Augustinegrass, Seashore Paspalum, Tall Fescue (including turf-type).
- PREVENTS CRABGRASS – Prevents crabgrass, poa annua (annual bluegrass) and more.
- **CANNOT SHIP TO NEW YORK**
3. Snapshot 2.5TG Pre-emergent Herbicide – 50 Pound Bag
- Sold on Amazon
4. Select Source Triad TZ | 4-Way Combination Herbicide (Compare to T Zone) | Dependable Post-Emergent Broadleaf Weed Control (Quart)
- DESCRIPTION: Excellent post-emergent activity with proven rapid and effective weed control performance for some of the toughest broadleaf weeds in turfgrass.
- CONTROLS TOUGH BROADLEAF WEEDS: Dandelion, spurge, white clover, plantains, ground ivy, virginia buttonweed and wild violet; also labelled for the suppression of yellow nutsedge
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Contains four active ingredients: 2,4-D, Dicamba, Triclopyr, and Sulfentrazone
- HOW IT WORKS: Triad TZ is quickly taken up by the leaves and stems of plants and weed growth ceases within hours. The weed control effects may be seen within a few hours to a few days after application. Weed death occurs in 1 to 4 weeks after application, depending on the application rate, sensitivity of the weed, and environmental conditions.
- USE SITES: Residential lawns, athletic fields, golf courses, parks, industrial and institutional buildings, commercial sod production, fencerows, farmyards, and utility rights-of-way
5. Trimec Classic Herbicide 1 Gal Post Emergent For All Major Broadleaf Weeds
- The Gordons Trimec Classic Broadleaf Herbicide is an effective professional post-emergence herbicide for broadleaf weed control. It has a low odor formulation that helps in making this herbicide as low profile as possible. With its proven performance on the field, the Trimec Classic is the preferred option in controlling broadleaf weeds in turf such as dandelion, plantain and others without damaging or harming other turf grass species
- This product is also effective and great to use for hard to kill weeds, with no repeat application required. The Trimec Classic Broadleaf Herbicide’s active ingredients have a synergistic action which makes it an economical product to use and treat more acres better than any other 3 way product
- Target pests Black medic, Bull Thistle, Chickweed, Clover, Dandelion, Ground Ivy, Henbit, Plantain, Poison Ivy, Ragweed, Spurge, Sunflower, Wild garlic, Wild onion and others
- For use in Ornamental Lawns and Turfgrass: Golf Courses, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Museums, Schools and others
- Active Ingredient 2,4-D, dimethylamine salt 25.93%, Dicamba, dimethylamine salt 2.76%, MCPP-P, DMA salt 6.93%
6. The Andersons Professional Surge Weed and Feed 16-0-9 Post-Emergent Weed Control and Fertilizer – Covers up to 16,000 sq ft (40 lb)
- Professional-grade, four-way herbicide designed to provide quicker control over a broader list of weeds
- Kills over 250 weeds including dandelions, clover, chickweed, plantains, and more
- Provides superior performance throughout entire growing season, even when applied in the cooler temperatures of spring and fall
- Feeds to build thicker, greener lawns — Contains both quick-release nitrogen (for immediate green-up) and 25% slow-release nitrogen (for extended feeding)
- Smaller particles result in superior coverage and performance
7. Monterey LG5190 Remuda Full Strength, Non-Selective Post Emergence Herbicide, 1 Gal
- Weed control – remuda full strength is a non-selective herbicide, it kills both annual and perennial grass, like crabgrass and many broadleaf weeds in lawns like thistle, Clover, Creeping Charlie And poison ivy.
- Full strength – this is post emergent herbicide is a 41% Glyphosate concentrate with surfactant. Glyphosate is the worlds most commonly used herbicide.
- Post emergence – this weed Killer is great for control during active growth of Unplanted areas and friendly to use around flowerbeds, trees, and shrubs. It can also be used to control brush and tree species.
- Non-selective – remuda post-emergence herbicide is non-selective and will kill numerous types of weeds. It works great for vegetation Management, Ornamental weed control, and non-planted lawn areas.
- Easy to use – simply mix the remuda with the appropriate amount of water for your desired strength level and apply to emerged weeds. It can be easily applied as a spray. It is only People and pet safe once the spray solution has completely dried.
8. Quali-Pro Prodiamine, Pre-Emergent Herbicide, 5 lbs, Yellow Granules
- PRE-EMERGENT HERBICIDE: Quali-Pro’s Prodiamine 65 WDG provides pre-emergent grass and broadleaf weed control. Flexible application allows for both spring and fall use providing season long crabgrass control. Available in a 5 pound bottle.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS: Excellent tank mix partner with fertilizers and iron solutions
- USE SITES: Nurse, Landscape, Turf, Trees, Golf Courses
- EFFECTIVE AGAINST: Annual bluegrass (Poa annua), Henbit, Knotweed, Chickweed, Spurge, Foxtail, Goosegrass
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Prodiamine 65%
9. Blindside Herbicide WDG 8 oz. Post Emergent Broadleaf Weed Killer
- 8 oz Bottle
- Not for Sale to: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, IA, ID, MA, ME, MI, MN, MT, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SD, UT, VT, WA, WI, WY
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Metsulfuron 6% Sulfentrazone 60%
- EPA Registration: 279-3411
- Application: Cool-Season grass: 0.075 – 0.15 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. (3.25 – 6.5 oz. per acre) Warm-Season grass: 0.15 – 0.23 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft.
10. Dow Snapshot 2.5 TG Granular Pre-Emergent Herbicide, 50 Pounds
- Protect gardens, lawns and landscaping with quality herbicides
- Use to control weeds both before they emerge and after
- Broadleaf herbicide to be used with care not to kill desired grasses
- Refer to product label for any local use restrictions
- Provides up to 8 months of control for 111 broadleaf and grassy weeds