As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Briggs & Stratton Synthetic Pressure Washer Pump Oil – 5.3 oz 190585GS
- Country Of Origin: United States
- The Package Height Of The Products Is 2.0″ Inches
- The Package Length Of The Products Is 6.0″ Inches
- The Package Width Of The Products Is 2.0″ Inches
2. Generac 6656 Pressure Washer Pump Oil SAE 30, 20-Ounce
- Formulated with advanced additive technology to protect your pump under extreme conditions
- Reduces friction and wear at start-up
- Helps prevent thermal breakdown
- 20 ounce bottle
3. Mi T M AW-4085-0016 Power Washer Pump Oil – 2 Pack
- Keeps pressure washer running smoothly
- For use with all MI-T-M units and with most other units
- Available in a one pint size
- Sold as 2 pack
4. General Pump Pressure Washer Pump Oil, Works for Most Brands!
5. Briggs & Stratton 6151 Pump Saver Anti-Freeze and Lubricant Formula for Pressure Washers, 10.7-Ounce
- Protects the pistons of your pressure washer and seals them from damage
- Uses a unique anti-freeze and lubricant formula
- For use before extended storage and prior to startup the following season to keep your pump running on full blast
- 10. 7-Ounce bottle can be used with most brands of pressure washers
- Genuine OEM replacement part
6. Mag 1 (60694-6PK Pressure Washer Pump Oil – 1 Quart, (Pack of 6)
- Resists foaming and aeration
- Protects against rust
- Helps prevent sludge
- Package Dimensions : 9.5″ L x 7.625″ W x 9.625″ H
7. CAT Pumps Pressure Washer Pump Oil, 21 Oz.
- Can be used on all pressure washers that have Comet, General, AR and Cat pumps.
8. General Pump – 758-115 New Pressure Washer Pump Oil for 100214 Black
- Made by an OEM supplier
- 30 weight
- Six 16 ounce bottles
- Priced per case, sold per case. Order as 1 to receive six 16 ounce bottles.
9. STA-BIL Pump Protector – Protects Pressure Washer Pumps and Other Internal Components During Storage, Next Gen Anti-Freeze and Lubricant Formula, 4oz (22007)
- PROTECTS PRESSURE WASHER PUMPS – From the makers of STA-BIL Storage Fuel Stabilizer, this Pump Protector protects pistons and seals from damage during storage to ensure easy start-ups. By keeping internal components protected and lubricated, using this additive solution is ideal equipment maintenance.
- ANTIFREEZE AND LUBRICANT – This superior protectant easily connects to your outdoor power washer and sprays a white protective foam into the water sprayer. Using the STA-BIL Pump Protector is an awesome way to get ready for winter. This amazing protection system safely prevents the water line from freezing.
- PREVENTS HARMFUL BUILDUP – This connecting attachment is a quick connect to the nozzle of your pressure washer, and it is a powerful equipment saver. Winterizing your spray nozzles with this direct connection treatment acts as a preserver and saves you money by eliminating storage damage to your equipment.
- DIRECTIONS – Use before storage of pressure washer and at start-up for the season. Attach hose on the Pump Protector can to the pump inlet. Lift top cap, and press button to dispense. When Pump Protector fluid begins to exit the pump outlet, the pump is protected. Remove hose from pump inlet.
- SHELF LIFE – All STA-BIL branded products are good for use up to 2 years after the bottle was opened. Be sure to mark the date you opened the bottle on the back of your package! Proudly made in the USA by a family-owned company in Chicago, Illinois.
10. FNA Group 80138 PT Pump Crank Case Oil – 16 oz
- One 16 oz bottle