As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ryobi P235A 18V One+ Impact Driver (Bare Tool)
- Not in Retail Packaging Bare tool only
- charger and battery NOT included
- Easy and quick bit changes with 1/4-in quick connect coupler
- Encased in a sturdy and durable cast aluminum gear housing Convenience of placement of screws and bits with the MagTray magnetic holder Boasts up to 3,200 impacts per minute Impressive 1,800 in-lbs. of torque and a variable speed trigger
2. Ryobi One+ 18 Volt Cordless 1/4 in. Impact Driver Kit, Includes 1.5Ah Battery and Charger (PIDO1KMX)
- 1,800 In. lbs. of Torque
- 1/4 In. Auto-Load Chuck
- 3,200 IPM
- SUPERIOR POWER. Have the confidence of superior power on your hands. Boast 1800 lb-in. max torque, 0-3,200 IPM and 0-2,800 RPM to support you on tough and stubborn fasteners.
- PRECISE AND CONTROLLED. Control all that power in a precise and controlled usage. Comes with a variable speed setting to avoid overturning and damaging screws.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT. Have the ability to get through tight spaces and have the same productivity. Weighs 2.65 lb and measures 11 in. across, 9.8 in high.
- NO LOOSE BITS. The MAGTRAY magnetic bit holder & onboard bit storage provide convenient placement of bits and screws. Change bits quickly & easily with the 1/4 in. hex quick connect coupler.
- SMART BATTERY. The Lithium-Ion 1.5 Ah battery delivers power for more run time. Delivers fade-free power technology to avoid discharge when not in use. The onboard fuel gauge monitors the current capacity. Part of the RYOBI ONE+ System of over 175 Cordless Tools.
3. Ryobi P239 18V One+ Brushless Lithium-Ion Impact Driver (Bare Tool Only)(Bulk Packaged)
- Powerful design produces up to 2,000 in. / lbs. torque to easily drive or tighten large fasteners
- Up to 4,350 IPM (impacts per minute) for fast driving applications
- ¼ in. quick connect coupler for quick and easy bit changes
- Bare Tool, Battery and Charger Sold Separately
- This item is removed from retail packaging for shipping purposes (Bulk Packaged) and will arrive in a generic box.
4. RYOBI P261 18 Volt One+ 3-Speed 1/2 Inch Cordless Impact Wrench w/ 300 Foot Pounds of Torque and 3,200 IPM (Batteries Not Included, Power Tool Only) (Renewed)
- Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ 1/2 in. Cordless 3-Speed Impact Wrench (Tool-Only)
5. Ryobi P290 One+ 18V 1/4″ Cordless Quiet Strike 3,200 RPM Impact Driver with Quick Change Chuck and Mag Tray (Batteries Not Included, Power Tool Only)
- VARIABLE SPEED TRIGGER: Simply pull the trigger further back to increase the rate of impacts with this driver. No knobs or switches necessary
- MAGNETIC BIT TRAY: If you’re high up on a ladder where you don’t want to be fumbling with screws or bits, you can keep them on the tool’s magnified base
- QUICK CHANGE CHUCK: No tools necessary to replace bits. Simply press the bit in to lock it, and when you’re finished, pull back the chuck cuff to release
- THE NOTCHED, RUBBERIZED OVERGRIP allows you to keep a firm hold on your power tool, even in slippery conditions
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: You can use this right out of the box if you have any of the following Ryobi 18V One+ Batteries: P100, P101, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, P108
6. Ryobi P238 18V One+ Brushless 1/4 2,000 Inch Pound, 3,100 RPM Cordless Impact Driver w/ Gripzone Overmold, Belt Clip, and Tri-Beam LED (Power Tool Only, Battery Not Included)
- 3 SPEED SETTINGS: For those instances where you want to work with lower power, you can adjust the speed accordingly with the convenient top-mounted speed switch
- GRIPZONE OVERMOLD: The pistol grip on the P238 has a rubber molding that increases friction between the tool and your hand, giving you maximum control, even in slippery environments
- TRI-BEAM LED: The lighting unit below the keyless chuck prevents shadows from being cast on your work subject, letting you focus your attention to the task at hand without distraction
- BELT CLIP: Keep this stored on your person throughout the day with this handy belt clip. With it, you can readily access the impact driver and have your hands available to attend to other tasks
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: This tool is compatible with Ryobi’s 18V battery lineup. Compatible models include the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
7. Ryobi P235 1/4 Inch One+ 18 Volt Lithium Ion Impact Driver with 1,600 Pounds of Torque (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only)
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: Keep this tool charged with any of the lithium ion batteries from the Ryobi One+ family. You can even use older NiCad batteries. (Compatible batteries include: P100, P101, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, P108)
- CHANGE BITS WITH ONE HAND: Quick connect cuff attached to the quarter inch chuck lets you insert bits and remove them with the same hand. Simply pull back on the cuff to eject your bits
- ONBOARD ORGANIZATION: Magnetic tray can hold screws and bits for maximum user convenience
- COMFORTABLE HANDLING: A notched rubber grip conforms to the pistol grip handle so you can drive screws accurately in the worst conditions
- 1,600 POUNDS OF TORQUE connected to the two-speed gearbox allows you to drive and remove screws with ease
8. Ryobi R18IW3-0 ONE+ 3-Speed Impact Wrench
- 3 speed settings provide added control and versatility
- 1/2in square drive with locking pin for easy socket fitment
- Tri-Beam LED light, eliminate shadows on bits
- High power motor that delivers up to 400Nm of torque
- Low vibration design
9. RYOBI 18-Volt ONE+ Cordless 3-Speed 1/2 in. Impact Wrench (Tool-Only)
10. Ryobi P235AK 18-Volt ONE+ Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/4 in. Impact Driver Kit with (2) 1.5 Ah Batteries, Charger, and Bag
- Impact Driver: Weighs only 2.65 lbs. to prevent user fatigue while providing powerful speed and torque
- Impact Driver: Base has MAGTRAY Magnetic Bit Holder for carrying extra bits and hardware
- Impact Driver: 1/4 in. auto-load chuck for user convenience
- Impact Driver: Powerful 1800 in./lbs. of torque for high-torque applications
- Batteries: Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries are compatible with all RYOBI 18-Volt ONE+ tools and chargers