As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Profiler+ The Ultimate Scribing Tool
- Precision Wheels perfectly sized for accuracy with the smoothest rolling action to avoid damage to finished surfaces
- Adjustable pencil holder, accommodates any marker (2-12mm) so you can continue to use your preferred marker
- Easy Glide precision tip, perfect for scribing very complex profiles such as skirting, stone walls or architraves, ensuring the perfect fit every time
- Adjustable pencil holder to give a range of scribing distances
- BESPOKE CARPENTRY and JOINERY INSTALLATIONS and SHOPFITTING Installation of skirting, kick boards, baseboard, trim Carpentry, fitted cupboards, under stair storage, window seats, wall panelling, custom woodworking installations, other remodelling and renovation work. Seamlessly integrate bespoke and custom-made carpentry into any room
- DECKING: Decking boards can be scribed to fit perfectly against natural uneven surfaces such as stones or any other outside feature such as steps, paving slabs, or swimming pools
- FITTED WARDROBE and KITCHEN CABINET INSTALLATION: Scribe plinths, worktops, show end panels, wall and ceiling fillers Achieve true, wall to wall, floor to ceiling fully fitted furniture with the perfect scribe
- DRYWALL AND PLASTERBOARD: Scribe plasterboard and dry wall against existing walls and other objects. Speeds up the process of scribing plasterboard into awkward shapes and surfaces
- WOOD AND LAMINATE FLOORING: Flooring installations are full of obstacles, scribe through doorways, follow contours of walls and other obstructions. For retro fit flooring, scribe to architraves and any other existing surface
- VANFITOUT: Enables the vanlife community and professional tradespeople to convert any internal van space into the perfect living or workspace with panelling, storage units, shelving and racking. Van interiors have multiple shapes and structural challenges to overcome
2. Trend M/PB01 Perfect Butt Scribing Tool
- QUICK AND EASY: Remains stable whilst scribing directly onto work-surfaces, flooring, shelves etc
- UNIQUE USE: It works by running a wheeled scribe unit along an irregular feature
- ACCURATE MARKING: The sprung pencil in its centre will accurately copy the profile directly onto the work-piece to be installed
- PERFECT BUTT: Cut and fit to the surface to create a perfect join between uneven pieces
- COMPATIBLE MATERIALS: Shelves, mantles, worktops and flooring made of solid wood, tile, laminate, or vinyl
3. Simple Scribe Scribing Tool for Woodworking, Carpentry Tool Ideal for Cabinets, Countertops, Flooring, and Paneling, Multipurpose Pencil Scribe Tool for Marking (Green)
- ✅Easy to Use: Simple Scribe Scribing tool is designed in a way that it never needs setting and is simple to use.
- ✅Seven offsets: The pencil scribe tool features seven offsets ranging between 1/4″ and 1″ to meet different needs.
- ✅High-quality: This carpentry tool is made of high-quality material to ensure functionality and durability.
- ✅Lightweight and Portable: The multifunctional scriber tool is lightweight and is easy to carry wherever required.
- ✅Saves Time and Money: This marking tool not only makes the tasks easier but also saves a lot of time and resources.
4. TAMIYA America, Inc Plastic Scriber II, TAM74091
- Tamiya America, Inc. plastic scriber II, TAM74091
5. Trend E/SCRIBE EasyScribe Scribing Tool – Black
- VERSATILE SCRIBING TOOL: Ideal to scribe worktops, end panels, walls, shelves, alcoves, skirtings, plinths, floors, fitting tiles, and more with the fast, single-handed adjustments
- ACCURATE AND DETAILED: Built-in and replaceable 0.7mm thick 2H Grade flat lead for a fine line that is easy to follow leaves a perfect fit; Extendable steel guide plate helps stay parallel to the scribing surface for increased accuracy
- WORKS WITH NARROW GAPS: Steel guide can also extend up to 50mm, allowing it to project beyond the lead and into narrow gaps to gain the perfect fit; Ideal for fitting doors to linings and frames where a fine parallel gap is needed
- NOT JUST FOR SCRIBING: Wide guide plate allows the EasyScribe to track against an edge to strike consistent parallel lines, ideal for gauge work where a specific backset is needed such as an architrave quirk
- FOR ANY TOOLKIT: Supplied with 3 spare leads, and additional leads readily available, with its host of uses, the EasyScribe is the marking out aid that will soon become an important and essential part of any toolkit.
6. Thingamejig Scribing Tool Imperial/Metric
- Our Scribing Tool utilises tungsten carbide blades to scribe laminates, painted Items, stone, soft metals, timber, veneers and much more.
- Single handed use freeing up one hand to steady the item you are scribing.
- Reduces chipping when scribing and trimming paint, laminates and across timber grain.
- Ability to accurately retrace your lines.
- Increased occupational health and safety by freeing up one hand to steady yourself when scribing while standing on a ladder.
7. Prime Model Scriber with Blade Gundam Resin Carved Scribe line Hobby Cutting Tool Chisel +5 Blade Tools
- Sharp and Precise Blade, High quality Japan steel provide Straight smooth line.
- Designed for the beginner to advanced model kit builders scribing line 0.2mm 0.4mm 0.6mm 0.8mm 1.0mm with 5 blades.
- Suitable for other projects as well including: gunpla real grade, hg, pg, mg, metal kit, car and airplane kits, bonsai, trimming plants, wire cutting, and more!
8. FastCap Accuscribe Scribing Tool , Black
- Scribing tool with adjustable grip for standard pencils
- Easily maintain consistent scribe offset, keeping parallel to surface every time
- Durable polymer construction
- Includes 1 scribe and 1 pencil
- 5-3/4 inches long
9. Milescraft 8407 ScribeTec – Scribing and Compass Tool
- Articulating pencil head, for complex angles
- Retractable, spring-loaded, locking precision point for a precise radius
- Adjustable writing instrument grip can hold No. 2 pencils, carpenter pencils, and Sharpie (or similar) markers
- Built-in pencil sharpener for keeping your pencil sharp and your line crisp
10. THINGAMEJIG QT25.SCRIB Scribing Tool
- 0-25mm adjustment
- One handed scribing tool
- Scribes laminates, painted items, stone, soft metals , timber,
- scores the surface and prevents chipping or breakouts on laminates metrical.
- accurate every time due to locking nut and easy adjustment