As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rune Factory 4 Switch – Nintendo Switch Games and Software
- The popular spinoff from the Story of Seasons series returns as an HD remaster of the Nintendo 3DS classic combining farming and family life with monster battling and taming with an epic story that’s accessible to new players and series veterans alike
- A world where every day is filled with adventure – Whether it be governing as the local ruler, tilling the fields or heading to a dungeon to take on dangerous foes, the diverse amount of activities ensure that each day is a new adventure
- Customize your battle strategy – Use swords, spears, staffs and magic to personalize your battle tactics as formidable monsters await in trap-laden dungeons. Invite the townsfolk along, develop friendships with certain monsters and grow stronger together
- Plenty of romance – The addition of Newlywed mode allows players to deepen their relationship after wedding vows have been exchanged, while newly added cut scenes and Veteran mode ensure there’s plenty of other new content for returning fans to experience
2. My Riding Stables – Life with Horses – Nintendo Switch
- Large estate with stables, riding Arena, guest house, treatment center, meadow and challenging routes to Ride
- Breed your own foals, with over 100 possible combinations
- Pamper your horses with curry combos, massages, showers and by cleaning their hooves
- Demonstrate your riding skills on challenging cross-country rides
- Gallop at Full speed and handle the fabulous jumps on 9 riding courses and in the open
3. Truck Driver – Nintendo Switch
- Enjoy a trucking experience focused on your Career as a Truck driver
- Build stronger relationships with the local community with each Job
- Customize your Truck with tons of parts and tune it to your liking
- Navigate through diverse landscapes and interesting locations
4. Farming Simulator 20 (NSW) – Nintendo Switch
- Use and drive over 100 faithfully reproduced farming vehicles and tools including, for the first time on Nintendo Switch, The largest agriculture machinery company in the world: John Deere
- Tend to your livestock, including pigs, cows, sheep, and horses
- Ride your own horses, and explore the vast areas offered in a new north American open world loaded with farming activities
5. Construction 2 + 3 Switch Bundle (Nintendo Switch)
- European and American versions on one Switch cartridge
- huge number of authentic licensed machinery
- new cockpit view Enjoy these powerful machines from the inside for a first hand feel (CS3 only)
- exciting challenges await from repairing crumbling roads to building a railway bridge
- over 130 construction jobs to complete.every possible machine requirement covered tractors, cranes, loaders and dump trucks you will find them all in construction simulator.licensed partners include caterpillar, LIEBHERR, palfinger, Bell equipment, still, Atlas, Mack trucks, meiller.optimized graphics Demonstrate true realism
6. Air Conflicts Collection – Nintendo Switch
- Fight enemies in hair-raising dogfight missions, like patrolling, bombing and escort objectives, and stealth flights.
- Fly more than 30 famous aircrafts from both World Wars.
- Experience the most famous battles of the Pacific War and fly missions located in Midway, Pearl Harbor, and Wake Island.
- Put your flying abilities to the test in online multiplayer modes, including aerial and aircraft carrier battles.
7. My Universe – Cooking Star Restaurant (Nintendo Switch)
- In cooking Star restaurant, you open your own restaurant with an original concept: cooking food from different parts of the world!
- cut, slice, spread, mix… more than 11 gameplay styles to discover!
- discover 30 recipes from all over the world in 5 different cooking styles: American, Italian, Indian, Japanese and French
- master each recipe and impress your customers to unlock new chefs and cooking styles
- a fun and kid-friendly simulation of a dream job: being a chef and having your own restaurant!
8. Truck & Logistics Simulator (Nintendo Switch)
- Load your vehicle by using loading vehicles from logistical areas (Forklift, crane, loader, etc.)
- deliver vehicles (cars, forklifts, wheel loaders, ATV’s) by loading them on the trailer
- day/night cycle and realistic weather conditions that affect vehicle handling: rain, fog, and snow
- driver level system with multiple levels that unlock advanced missions
- fuel system: refuel at fuel stations.GPS system: follow GPS on the mini map or vehicle interior to the destination.purchase vehicles from minivans to heavy trucks and grow your logistics fleet.build your own logistics Company, hire drivers and assign vehicles
9. Stardew Valley (Nintendo Switch)
- Create the farm of your dreams: build your farm from the ground up on 1 of 5 map layouts suited to your play style!
- mmaster your branching skills: raise animals, grow crops, start an orchard and build useful machines!
- become a part of the local community: get to know all 30+ residents of Pelican town!
- customize your farmer: there are hundreds of character customization options to choose from!
- settle down and start a family: share life on the farm with 1 of 12 characters you can date and marry, and even have children with!
- explore vast, mysterious caves! Encounter dangerous monsters and valuable treasures!
- spend a relaxing afternoon at one of the local fishing spots: the waters are teeming with seasonal varieties of delicious fish. Craft bait, bobbers, and crab pots to help you in your journey toward catching every fish and becoming a local Legend!
- cook delicious meals and craft useful items to help you out: with over 100 cooking and crafting recipes, you’ll have a wide variety of items to create. Some dishes you cook will even give you temporary boosts to skills, running speed, or combat prowess. Craft useful objects like scarecrows, oil makers, furnaces, or even the rare and expensive crystalarium
- invite 1-3 players to join you in the Valley! Players can work together to build a thriving farm, share resources and build relationships with townspeople or each other! As more hands are better than one, players have the option to scale profit margin of produce sold to change the difficulty level on a group farm
- free updates available via the Nintendo Switch, with 1.5 update available to download on Nintendo Switch when ready
10. Forestry Simulator (Nintendo Switch)
- Various realistic woodcutting equipment and machinery.
- Old Timey hustling with your personal logging horse.
- Upgrade your skills and unlock different STIHL chainsaws.
- Four different types of trees for further processing.
- Choose your incoming orders and adjust the production cycle accordingly..Unique character leveling system and fully grown worker management..An environment designed in detail including day night cycle